Wednesday, June 10, 2015

THE WOLVES ARE BACK IN THE SIERRA!

Well there ya have it!

I've been plotting out my Sierra Moon shifter series for months now while working on other projects.

I just hit "publish" at Amazon for the debut story: Quest of the Alpha.

Designing the cover took a long time. I can't promise it won't
get changed down the line.

I have an entire Sierra Moon series planned starting with wolves. Future titles will include bear shifters, mountain lions, and who knows what else-- but all centered in California's High Sierra near Mt. Whitney.

I want to keep that high sierra motif with the feature animal shifter but... well. Let me know if the cover works for you or if you have any ideas for changes.

Meanwhile, be sure check it out on Amazon. Available for sale or for free if you subscribe to Kindle Unlimited.




No comments:

Post a Comment