Tuesday, June 30, 2015

TIGERS, Oh My!

Siberian Soul: Book One of America Tigers is now available on Amazon!

American Tigers is destined to be a series of Tiger Shifter stories that will follow several couples as they meet their mates-- all sexy tigers, of course!

This is my new collaborative project with Eva Wilder.

When we originally started writing together, Eva was writing tiger stories with another author. That author eventually decided to fly solo.

Her books are doing terrific and I wish her the best of luck.

I'm not clear on the details, but I do know Eva no longer has Tigers in her catalog-- which is probably good for me since no one thought my foxes made for good shifter romance.

Hopefully the tigers will be popular. I'm really enjoying working with Eva and her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment