Monday, September 28, 2015

Keeping in Touch

I love my mailing list! But have you "liked" me on Facebook yet? (hint-- it's over there in the sidebar.)

I cannot believe how many people have signed up to be included on my regular mailing list and ARC list! It's so exciting to hear from the actual people who are reading my books and get such great feedback on my work-- very encouraging.


I don't currently have the option of sending automated responses each time someone subscribes to the list. So I try to manually send out responses every other day or so.

Looks like upgrading my service will be getting moved up on my priorities list! My mailing list is growing daily and I'm starting to lose track. 

Which is great, really. I'm very excited about the success of the list.

Meanwhile-- I am terrible with Twitter. So if you follow me there, don't be surprised if I never re-Tweet, forget all my hashtags, and ignore direct messages. The place is a mystery to me.

Facebook, however, works just fine-- most of the time. I now have an official author page that needs likes. I don't check FB every day, but it's on my regular route that I make through the Internet when I'm procrastinating writing. Check it out.

Oh...and I have an author page on Goodreads too! Which I need to add to that list of places to waste time when I'm not writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment